The provider can decide which payment methods are accepted. He/She can choose from 4 payment methods (Credit card (online), cash at the venue, payment terminal at the venue or bill) and must at least accept one. The guest can see online which payment methods are available.
Articles in this section
- How can I accept Credit Card payments? (incl. VIDEO - german)
- How do I receive my money?
- Who determines the accepted payment methods?
- What payment methods exist for the guest?
- Which information do I need to provide to open a Stripe account?
- What does "Cash at the venue" mean?
- What does "Payment terminal at the venue" mean?
- What does "Bill" mean?
- How does it work with the Workspace2go commission?
- Which credit cards are accepted online?