From a legal point of view, Workspace2go provides a platform where providers can place ads of free workspaces they have and where guests can get information and book them directly with the providers. In the case of a confirmed booking, a binding contract is created between the provider and the guest. Workspace2go is not part of the contract between the provider and the guest.
Articles in this section
- What is Workspace2go?
- Who are the clients of Workspace2go?
- How does the platform function?
- Who is behind Workspace2go?
- What is Workspace2go's Business Model?
- What is the contractual relationship between the provider and the guest?
- Do I need to sign a contract?
- Where can I find the General Terms and Conditions (GTC)?
- I do not receive your emails, what can I do?
- How can I delete my account / remove my offer from your platform?