Yes, all data relating to the payment process are saved on the platform of our payment provider Stripe (www.stripe.com). Workspace2go does not save any credit card information on its own platform. You can find out more information about this question on Stripe's website.
Articles in this section
- How can I accept Credit Card payments? (incl. VIDEO - german)
- How do I receive my money?
- Who determines the accepted payment methods?
- What payment methods exist for the guest?
- Which information do I need to provide to open a Stripe account?
- What does "Bill" mean?
- How does it work with the Workspace2go commission?
- Which credit cards are accepted online?
- Are the bank and credit card data safe?
- Can I pay with Paypal?