Yes, cancellation fees for a provider correspond to the amount of the cancelled booking.
Articles in this section
- How can a guest cancel a booking?
- Does a guest have to pay a cancellation fee?
- Who defines the cancellation policy?
- What does "Flexible" mean?
- What does "Moderate" mean?
- What does "Strict" mean?
- Do I have to pay the Workspace2go commission even when no cancellation fees are due?
- Can I as a provider cancel a confirmed booking?
- Do I have to pay a cancellation fee when I cancel a booking as a provider?
- How can I remove temporarily/definitively a Space or a Location?