Yes, all data relating to the payment process are saved on the platform of our payment provider Stripe (www.stripe.com). Workspace2go does not save any credit card information on its own platform. You can find out more information about this question on Stripe's website.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay for a space?
- Who determines the accepted payment methods?
- Which payment methods are available to the guest?
- What does "Credit card (online)" mean?
- What does "Cash at the venue" mean?
- What does "Payment terminal at the venue"?
- What does "Bill" mean?
- Which credit cards are accepted online?
- Are the bank and credit card data safe?
- Can I pay with Paypal?