The provider can decide which payment methods are accepted. He can choose from 4 payment methods (Credit card (online), cash at the venue, payment terminal at the venue or bill) and must at least accept one. The guest can see online which payment methods are available.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay for a space?
- Who determines the accepted payment methods?
- Which payment methods are available to the guest?
- What does "Credit card (online)" mean?
- What does "Cash at the venue" mean?
- What does "Payment terminal at the venue"?
- What does "Bill" mean?
- Which credit cards are accepted online?
- Are the bank and credit card data safe?
- Can I pay with Paypal?