With the pictures the guest gets a first impression of your space. So how can you present it as good as possible on the pictures? Here are the most important tips:
- The room should be as bright as possible. If there are windows, you should not darken them. In addition, it is advisable to switch on all lighting, even if the room is already lit.
- The room should be tidy and clean. Try to arrange exposed cables/objects nicely.
- Make sure that the edges of the room are as parallel as possible to those of the picture.
- Try to show everything that makes up your room in the pictures. Niches, corners, seating variations, equipment (beamer, coffee machine, ...)
- Use a camera that takes sharp pictures so that points 1-4 are shown to their best advantage.