If you have not allowed instant bookings, the procedure for a booking is as follows:
- Guest sends a request for your Space
- The request creates a conversation between you and the guest.
- In this conversation you can send a message to the guest, create an offer or deny the request.
- Once you have created an offer, the guest can book it.
- Up to this point the guest has the possibility to withdraw his non-binding request.
- Once the guest has completed a booking, you and the guest will receive a booking confirmation by email.
- Workspace2go sends the guest an invoice and you welcome your guests on site at the booked date.
- You will receive your share for this booking the following month (event date and not booking date is decisive).
The process of a booking including the invoices is explained in more detail in the document Information for Space Providers.
If you allow instant bookings, guests can book directly without steps 1 - 4.