You should indicate holidays in the calendar if you cannot organise a substitute, so that no requests and bookings can be made for the corresponding period. You can block the calendar with a normal "event". To do this, proceed as follows:
- Log in to your account on Workspace2go.com in the upper right corner.
- Open the profile menu by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on My Spaces.
- Select the appropriate workspace that cannot be booked during the company vacations.
- Select any hour in the calendar (press and drag with the mouse).
- In the new window, select the start and end date of your company vacations.
- Optionally, you can enter a reason (Label) as information for yourself.
- Click on Make unavailable
If you have additional workspaces that cannot be booked during the company vacations, repeat steps 4 to 8.
You receive the following message? "There is a blocking event(s) for these dates!" This message means that there are other entries in the calendar during your company vacations and because of this conflict you cannot save the company vacations in the calendar. You now have the possibility to either block the calendar around the existing events or delete all existing events (if you don't need them) and then repeat points 5 - 8 again.
Tip: If you have a substitute, you can change the e-mail from the account. This way your substitute can log in to the same account with his or her own e-mail address and receives all notifications.